House Cleaning Services
We offer two different types of house cleaning services, standard and deep cleaning.
Standard is usually for homes and businesses that have had regularly scheduled routine maintenance. If your home has been well-cleaned in the past 2-2.5 weeks and well-maintained, then regular services will be a good fit for you. If not, consider scheduling deep cleaning services instead. Our standard services are best set up on a recurring schedule that fits with your needs.
Deep cleaning services are usually for homes that have not had regularly scheduled upkeep. If your home has not been maintained in the past 3-4 weeks, then deep cleaning services are a good fit for you. Elkhart’s top maid service has you covered. If you are someone who feels like you don’t have enough time in the day to get chores done, we have your back. These visits are often needed for families with kids and pets whose homes just need that extra attention. We will get your home looking pristine, giving you and your family the fresh start you need. If you just hosted a party or event, we can help with that too with our event help!
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop all floors
- Kitchen counters, sink, and appliances wiped
- Toilets, tubs, showers, and sinks
- Mirror and indoor windows
- Trash/ Recyclables taken out
Add-ons per request (may require additional time):
- Laundry/ folding– Our housekeepers are happy to assist with laundry when given detailed instructions with laundry preferences. Everyone’s laundry preferences are so different that we want to make sure we complete your laundry routine to your standards.
- Bed making– Our staff are happy to simply make unmade beds or wash and replace linens on beds per request.
- Outdoor window – Although we may not be able to reach all windows, easy to reach windows can be requested
- Dishes– Our professionals are happy to help
- Organization-(requires guidance/instruction from customers) If your home or office has unwanted clutter, add additional time for someone to help organize and get rid of household items you may no longer need. We can help create more space in your home and office.
- Walls- Our normal practice for wall upkeep includes light soap and water mixture sponge wash. Some customers request a vinegar mixture which we are also happy to accommodate.
- Interior appliance- (oven, fridge, and microwave)
- Carpet and rugs
Step One: Think about what assistance you want.
Everyone wants something different out of housekeeping and that’s okay! We love to make your experience personalized. Where some people may find it helpful for us to do their dishes for example, others may prefer to do it themselves. It may be helpful to make a list of what you are comfortable with us helping out with and things you prefer to do yourself.
GIVE US A CALL 574-444-0900
Step Two: If you haven’t already, give the best cleaning service in Elkhart, Indiana a call. You can choose to have our informational meeting over the phone OR in person. If you are busy, a quick phone call to our team will do the trick! We just want to gather some important information like:
- Dates and times that work for you
- If/when you would like recurring visits
- Number of rooms in home or office
- A quick list of your preferences
- Arrange how you would like your housekeeper to enter your home (Give key, key code, lock box, etc.)
- Preference on regular or GREEN Supplies
Step Three: Prepare your home.
To get the most out of your time, consider removing clutter from floors, counters, and sinks. By removing clutter it ensures that your housekeeper can get all their tasks completed.
- In order to properly vacuum children’s rooms, please move all toys and clothes off the floors
- If you do not want dish assistance, please remove all dishes from sink so that staff
However, if you prefer to add more time to have your housekeeper assist you with these tasks, no problem. Just me sure to let us know when you call to schedule visits for your home.
Step Four: Enjoy the things you didn’t have time for before you had our professional staff!
Now that you have us, you have more time for all things you didn’t before. You can take that nap you’ve been needing, read that book, join that gym, or have some family time! We exist to take pesky chores off of your plate so you can have more time to enjoy your life.
Step Five: Refer a Friend & Leave a Review to earn $$$ DISCOUNTS $$$
Does your friend need a housekeeper too? Refer a friend. Simply have your friend mentioned who referred them or give us the name and phone number of the person you referred and we can reach out to them. Once they complete one housekeeping visit, you will receive $20 of your next visit. We want to thank you for your referrals.
We are the best thanks to our customers. Leave us a review on Google and earn an ADDITIONAL $20 off your next visit.
Your safety is our number one priority. That is why we background check and thoroughly train all staff who join our team. If you have any questions or concerns about our staff and safety policies, please call today to let us know. We want to do everything we can to make your experience as best as possible.
Don't be embarrassed
Our housekeepers have seen it all. We understand how easy it is to let things get out of hand. No mess is too much for us. Is your mess too big for one session? No problem. We will help you by choosing one room per visit to tackle the mess. Even if your home is full of stuff, let us know and we can help you get rid of things you don’t need. We believe in having a space that makes you feel at peace.